(Adds CanWest statement, stock moves, changes dateline, previous NEW YORK) TORONTO, July 31 (Reuters) - CanWest Global Communications Corp. will use bridge financing instead of a high-yield debt offering to fund its C$2.3 billion ($2.2 billion) takeover of specialty-TV group Alliance Atlantis Communications , the companies said on Monday. CanWest, Canada's biggest media company, along with a private-equity affiliate of Goldman Sachs have agreed to pay C$53 a share to buy Alliance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-CanWest switches to bridge financing for Alliance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.