(Adds table) NEW YORK, July 27 (Reuters) - Capital One Financial unit Capital One Auto priced a larger-than-expected $2.5 billion offering of asset-backed securities supported by auto loans on Thursday, market sources said. Initially slated at $2.0 billion, the size of the deal was increased to accommodate investor demand, market sources said. Deutsche Bank Securities and Barclays Capital were the deal's lead managers, they said. The following are terms and conditions for "COAFT ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Capital One Auto sets $2.5 bln ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.