(Recasts; adds S&P, Moody's comments) NEW YORK, March 23 (Reuters) - All three of the major credit ratings agencies on Thursday assigned investment-grade ratings to Capmark Financial Group after an investor group purchased a majority stake in GMAC Commercial Holding. The investor group -- made up of affiliates of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co., Five Mile Capital Partners LLC, and Goldman Sachs -- will own 78 percent of Capmark, formerly General Motors Acceptance Corp.'s Commercial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Capmark Financial gets investment-grade ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642