(Adds details) DETROIT, April 26 (Reuters) - Car dealership company Asbury Automotive Group Inc on Tuesday posted lower quarterly earnings on restructuring costs, but revenue jumped nearly 14 percent. New York-based Asbury said net earnings fell about 8 percent to $9.6 million, or 29 cents per share, from $10.4 million, or 32 cents per share, in the year-ago quarter. Net income included a pretax charge of $3.6 million for restructuring, the company said. Excluding the charge, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Car dealer Asbury qtrly profit falls 8 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642