(Adds details, background, shares) LONDON, Feb 17 (Reuters) - Britain's biggest car dealer Pendragon Plc posted a 47 percent rise in annual pretax profit on Thursday and said it was cautious about its 2005 outlook. Pendragon, which specialises in prestige and luxury cars, said industry analysts were forecasting a slight dip in new car registrations in its main UK market this year compared to 2004. "Whilst we are being cautious on outlook at this early stage we are confident that we ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Car dealer Pendragon cautious despite profit rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.