* EPS 1 cent vs year-ago loss of $11.66 p/shr * EPS from continuing ops 15 cents vs 16 cents view DETROIT, Feb 25 (Reuters) - U.S. car dealer Asbury Automotive Group Inc posted a quarterly profit on Thursday, reversing a year-earlier loss, as new vehicle sales recovered and cost cuts paid off. Net income rose to $0.2 million, or 1 cent per share, in the fourth quarter, from a year-earlier loss of $369.7 million, or $11.66 per share. Revenue rose 2 percent to $898.6 million. Income ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Car dealership Asbury swings to profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.