(Adds confirmation of deal signed) MILAN, Dec 31 (Reuters) - The Pininfarina family on Wednesday agreed to sell its stake in the company, the designer of iconic cars for films and Ferrari, in a deal that helps the group handle its nearly 600 million euros ($839.5 million) debt. The brand, another casualty of world recession as car orders slow, confirmed in a Wednesday statement that a draft accord had been signed with banks. The company had earlier said the family's holding Pincar had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Car designer Pininfarina family sells stake in co" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.