(Adds detail, shares) * North Street Capital to invest $10 mln in equity * Also provide a $60 mln loan * Swedish Automobile says funding necessary, shares up AMSTERDAM, Oct 20 (Reuters) - The private equity firm of racing car enthusiast Alex Mascioli, which bought the luxury sports car business of the Dutch owner of Saab in September, is to invest $70 million in the cash-strapped car maker as Chinese bridge financing looks uncertain. Swedish Automobile , which owns Sweden's Saab, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Car lover comes to ailing Saab's rescue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.