(Adds details) JAKARTA, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Indonesian auto giant PT Astra International said on Thursday its net profit more than doubled to 2.88 trillion rupiah ($313 million) for the first nine months of 2002 against 1.14 trillion for the same period last year. Astra -- 32 percent owned by Singapore's Cycle and Carriage Ltd -- also said in a statement that its net revenues rose 3.6 percent year-on-year to 22.69 trillion rupiah in the first nine months of 2002. Astra said the sharply ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Car maker Astra says nine-month net soars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.