(Updates with company, association comment) By Sarah Morris MADRID, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Spanish car makers' association ANFAC said on Thursday its members would not attend this year's Barcelona Auto Show due to the crisis savaging the sector. ANFAC, which represents car makers including General Motors , Ford , Renault , Nissan , PSA Peugeot Citroen and Volkswagen , decided on Wednesday not to attend the show, scheduled for May 9-17. "The reason for this decision is that holding this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Car makers group won't attend Spain auto show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.