(Adds details, updates share price) HONG KONG, Aug 19 (Reuters) - Chinese toll road operator Zhejiang Expressway Co Ltd said on Tuesday its first-half net profit grew by 10.3 percent, spurred by strong sales of passenger cars in the country. The firm, based in Zhejiang province near the booming city of Shanghai, said that traffic on some routes was less than previous years due to SARS-related travel controls, but said business had bounced back quickly after the outbreak was contained. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Car sales surge boosts Zhejiang Expressway profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642