* Q1 EPS $0.39 vs est $0.26 * Q1 rev up 6 pct * Rising raw material costs a worry April 27 (Reuters) - Diversified manufacturer Carlisle Cos Inc posted better-than-expected quarterly results on higher sales at its engineered transportation solutions unit, but said it expects rising raw material costs to negatively impact its coming quarters. For the first quarter, the company reported net income of $24.3 million, or 39 cents a share, compared with $6.6 million, or 11 cents a share, a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Carlisle Q1 beats Street view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.