(Adds in background) ROME, March 20 (Reuters) - U.S. private equity firm The Carlyle Group is interested in making a bid for Fiat Avio, Fiat's aviation unit, jointly with Italy's Finmeccanica , an industrial source said on Thursday. The source said that under the possible bid, state-controlled Finmeccanica would hold a minority stake in the aviation component maker which has been valued by analysts at up to two billion euros. Shares in struggling industrial giant Fiat were down over ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Carlyle interested in joint Fiat Avio bid-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642