(Adds detail, background, quote) FRANKFURT, Aug 27 (Reuters) - British carmaker Jaguar will cut production by some 15,000 units over the rest of 2004 amid slack demand, a Jaguar spokesman said on Friday. "Jaguar is to reduce production volume at its three plants in the UK ... by a total of some 15,000 units through the remainder of 2004," the spokesman said but would not say to what level the production would end up at. Industry analysts said production would be cut to around 120,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Carmaker Jaguar to cut output amid slack demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642