(Adds details) PARIS, April 24 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen said on Tuesday it did not exclude job cuts in the wake of restructuring reports that have caused a fresh stir as France's presidential election campaign reaches top gear. PSA has concluded an agreement with five of the six unions at Europe's second-biggest car group for a plan of voluntary reductions if needed, a spokesman said. "There is no decision yet to put that in place, there are no numerical targets, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Carmaker PSA does not exclude job cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.