(Adds CFO quote) DETROIT, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Used car retailer CarMax said on Friday it has closed a new revolving credit line providing for borrowings of up to $450 million. The credit facility has a four-year term and is secured by the company's vehicle inventory. It replaces a $300 million term loan and revolving credit facility that was scheduled to expire in May 2006, CarMax said in a statement. "This new credit facility provides CarMax the financial flexibility we need to execute ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-CarMax completes new credit facility" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.