(Adds details, background) NEW YORK, May 24 (Reuters) - Used car retailer CarMax Inc. on Wednesday said Thomas Folliard was promoted to chief executive officer and was named to the board of directors. Folliard, who has been at CarMax for 13 years and most recently served as executive vice president of store operations, replaces Austin Ligon, who will retire. CarMax said Folliard will assume the position on June 21, a day after its annual shareholders' meeting.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-CarMax names exec VP as CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.