* Q3 EPS $0.36 vs est. $0.34 * Q3 same store sales up 16 pct * Rev up 23 pct * Says to open five superstores in 2012 Dec 21 (Reuters) - CarMax Inc , thelargest U.S retailer of used cars, said third-quarter results beat estimates helped by strong wholesale unit vehicle sales. The company, which competes with America's Car-Mart Inc said it expects to open five superstores in 2012. For September-November, the company earned $82.4 million, or 36 cents a share, compared with $74.6 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-CarMax Q3 beats Street" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.