(Adds background and details throughout) DETROIT, March 30 (Reuters) - Auto retailer CarMax Inc. on Tuesday reported an 18-percent rise in its quarterly net earnings, driven by strong wholesale and used-vehicle sales. The Richmond, Virginia-based company said net income in the fiscal fourth quarter that ended Feb. 29 rose to $22.5 million, or 21 cents per share, compared with a profit of $19.1 million, or 18 cents a share, in the year-ago quarter. Wall Street analysts on average had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-CarMax quarterly earnings rise 18 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.