(Adds background, details) DETROIT, March 31 (Reuters) - Auto retailer CarMax Inc. on Monday said its fourth-quarter net earnings were essentially flat over a year ago, as harsh winter weather hurt sales. CarMax said it earned $19.1 million, or 18 cents per share in the quarter ended Feb. 28, vs. $18.4 million or 18 cents per share in the previous fourth quarter. Excluding one-time items, the Richmond, Virgina-based retailer. which was spun off from Circuit City Stores last year, said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-CarMax says quarterly profit flat hit by weather" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.