(Recasts with comments from spokesman, previous FRANKFURT) STUTTGART, Germany, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Daimler AG could use its strong financial position to make small takeovers and has not ruled out more share buybacks after its current repurchase scheme expires in August, it said on Wednesday. Acquisitions could centre on expanding its technological expertise, a spokesman said, citing the example of its recent decision to take a majority stake in a Canadian manufacturer of hydrogen-powered ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Cash-rich Daimler eyes only small takeovers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642