* Emission-related price increase of 2-6 percent planned * Price increase of up to 2 percent also due globally * Caterpillar shares down 1.9 percent NEW YORK, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Caterpillar Inc , the world's largest maker of construction and mining equipment, will raise its product prices worldwide as much as 2 percent next year. The company said on Thursday that the price increase will take effect in January. It also said that it will raise the prices of some products in some ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Caterpillar to raise prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.