* Union usually targets 1 company to set bargaining pattern * Simultaneous talks would break with that tradition * CAW will keep meeting with all three if it sees progress Aug 29 (Reuters) - The Canadian Auto Workers union said on Wednesday it may break with tradition and continue contract talks with all three Detroit automakers simultaneously, instead of targeting one of them to set a bargaining pattern for the industry. The union ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-CAW may opt for parallel talks with automakers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.