* CAW says Fiat acknowledges CAW concessions to Chrysler * Says plants would be safe under a Chrysler-Fiat alliance * Says Fiat confident of Chrysler deal, but no sure thing (Adds details) By John McCrank TORONTO, April 28 (Reuters) - Ken Lewenza, president of the Canadian Auto Workers union, said on Tuesday that he had met with the head of Italian carmaker Fiat SpA , Sergio Marchionne, who told him that Chrysler [CBS.UL] is likely to seek bankruptcy protection temporarily in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-CAW says Fiat warns that Chrysler bankruptcy likely" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.