(Recasts, adds response from Chrysler, background) CHICAGO, Feb 28 (Reuters) - The Canadian Auto Workers called a strike on Thursday at a TRW Automotive Holdings Corp plant that supplies parts for Chrysler minivans, the second walkout by union workers at a North American parts maker this week. Chrysler said production has not yet been affected by the strike, which includes about 175 CAW-represented workers at a TRW plant in Windsor, Ontario. The parts supplier planned to maintain ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-CAW strikes at TRW Automotive plant in Windsor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.