(Recasts with valuations, background, share price) SEOUL, Jan 21 (Reuters) - Private equity firms CCMP Capital and Affinity Equity have agreed to sell a majority of a South Korean car parts maker to a business group led by Halla Engineering & Construction for $690 million. A Mando spokesman said on Monday the Halla Group is buying a 73 percent stake in the brake and steering systems maker from Netherlands-based Sun Sage BV, set up by CCMP and Affinity. "We were informed by our top ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-CCMP, Affinity sell S.Korea's Mando for $690 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.