(Adds details, quote) NEW DELHI, July 25 (Reuters) - India's northern Punjab state said on Friday it had approved the sale of its controlling stake in Punjab Tractors Ltd to Commonwealth Development Corporation, a British government-owned investment institution. The state government invited bids last December for the strategic sale of its 23.49 percent holding in India's third-largest tractor maker as part of its privatisation drive. A Punjab government official told Reuters on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-CDC wins bid to buy India's Punjab Tractors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642