(Adds comments from interview) NEW YORK, Dec 19 (Reuters) - South Korean Web content delivery company CDNetworks Co Ltd said on Wednesday it will receive $96.5 million in private investment that it planned to use to expand in the United States. CDNetworks, the top Web acceleration service provider in Asia, said U.S. venture capital firm Oak Investment Partners will lead the investment, with South Korea's Shinhan Private Equity and Goldman Sachs joining. The move comes amid increased ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-CDNetworks gets $96.5 mln in private investment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.