* Buys rights for "Ceat" brand for 9 mln euros * Deal to help Ceat export radial, cross-ply tyres globally * Sees exports doubling in 3 years (Adds details, quotes, share price) By Aniruddha Basu MUMBAI, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Tyre maker Ceat Ltd has acquired global rights of its 'Ceat' brand from Italy-based Pirelli , for 9 million euros, thus getting rights to export tyres under the brand on its own across the globe. Ceat now owns the 'Ceat' brand in nine south Asian countries, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ceat buys global rights for brand from Pirelli" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642