(Adds quotes, details, share price) MUMBAI, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Tyremaker Ceat Ltd expects to return to profit after three consecutive quarters of losses as prices of raw materials such as rubber have eased, a top official said. "We are seeing a profit in Q4 (Jan-March), we will return to the black as input costs have come down," said Managing Director Paras Chowdhary. The company had posted a net loss of 216.4 million rupees in Oct-Dec hit mainly by high input costs. In the year ago ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ceat posts Q3 net loss; expects profit in Q4" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642