* Deal includes $1 bln loan portfolio * Centerbridge eyes further deals in the space * Sees opportunity as many traditional lenders exited By Paritosh Bansal NEW YORK, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Private equity firm Centerbridge Capital Partners said on Thursday it bought Ally Financial's resort finance unit, in a bid to tap into the timeshare lending market from which many traditional lenders have exited. The deal by Centerbridge, which has about $12 billion in capital under management, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Centerbridge buys Ally's resort finance unit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642