* French pay freeze to also affect managers - senior executive * Renault confident on new French labour deal by early Feb (Adds detail) PARIS, Jan 30 (Reuters) - A proposed pay freeze at French carmaker Renault's domestic operations for this year will also affect the group's managers but not necessarily its chief executive Carlos Ghosn, a senior executive said on Wednesday. The company's French operations chief Gerard Leclercq also said that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-CEO Ghosn may escape Renault's pay freeze" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642