(Adds details, outlook) NEW YORK, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Ceradyne Inc said on Tuesday third-quarter profit fell as strong sales of its ceramic armor plates were offset by higher research and development costs and other expenses. The company, which also makes ceramics for industrial applications, forecast full-year earnings at the lower end of its previous forecast. Ceradyne, based in Costa Mesa, California, reported net profit of $32.7 million, or $1.16 per share, compared with $36.9 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ceradyne profit falls on higher expenses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.