(Adds dateline, outlook, details) NEW YORK, July 25 (Reuters) - Ceradyne Inc said on Friday quarterly profit fell as sales of its ceramics for body armor vests and industrial applications dipped slightly. The Costa Mesa, California-based company also narrowed its full-year profit forecast, as it gets a better idea of the Pentagon's requirements for products using its ceramic protection products. Ceradyne reported second-quarter net profit of $33.2 million, or $1.25 per share, compared ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ceradyne profit falls, narrows outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.