(Adds details, background) By Michael Flaherty NEW YORK, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Private equity firm Cerberus Capital Management LP [CBS.UL] withdrew its $6.1 billion bid for Affiliated Computer Services Inc , a person familiar with the matter said on Tuesday, ending a long and difficult effort to take the company private. The failed deal is the latest casualty of the credit crunch, as private equity buyers and Wall Street lenders back out of agreements due to difficulties raising funds. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Cerberus pulls Affiliated Computer bid-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642