(Adds detail, background, share price) STOCKHOLM, July 27 (Reuters) - Activist shareholder Cevian Capital said on Friday partner fund Parvus was leaving the joint venture set up by the two firms to hold a stake in Volvo , the world's second-biggest truck maker. Cevian said the decision by Parvus to exit the Violet Partners L.P. joint venture reduced Violet's stake in Volvo to 4.2 percent of votes and 1.6 percent of capital. It previously held 5.4 percent of votes and 2.1 percent of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Cevian says Parvus leaving Volvo stake-holder JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.