* China 2010 aluminium consumption to rise 2.5 pct - Chalco * Global 2010 aluminium consumption to rise 5.6 pct - Chalco * Chalco to increase alumina output by over a third this year * Chalco sees aluminium prices at $2,000-$2,400 a tonne * Chalco faces rising prices of bauxite, other raw materials (Adds comments, details) By Rujun Shen and Edmund Klamann SHANGHAI, March 29 (Reuters) - Aluminum Corp of China Ltd , the world's most valuable aluminium company, returned to profit in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chalco makes Jan-Feb profit, sees strong year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642