* Changan Auto relationship with Peugeot unchanged -executive * Sale of stake is worth $320 mln - property exchange * Venture makes Citroen's upscale DS models BEIJING, Nov 29 (Reuters) - China's Changan Automobile Group is selling its 50 percent stake in a car venture with PSA Peugeot Citroen to its listed unit, Chongqing Changan Automobile Co, sources with direct knowledge of the matter said, in a sale worth 2 billion yuan ($320 million). ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Changan Auto sells Peugeot China JV stake to listed unit -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.