(Recasts with Wall Street analysts' comment) DETROIT, Dec 30 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. is seeking a replacement for its Chief Financial Officer Allan Gilmour seven months after he came out of retirement to take the job, the Financial Times reported on Monday. The Times, in an online report due to appear in Tuesday's editions, did not offer a source for the information. But it said Gilmour was not expected to leave the company any time soon, grooming a successor who would work under him ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Change seen in CFO post at Ford -- report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.