* Industrial product prices dip 0.3 percent in July * Raw material prices drop 1.2 percent (Adds details) OTTAWA, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Canadian producer prices dropped by 0.3 percent in July from June, the third consecutive monthly decline, on lower prices for chemicals and motor vehicles, Statistics Canada said on Tuesday. The drop was greater than the 0.1 percent decline predicted by market analysts. Prices for chemicals and chemical products in July dropped by 2.6 percent on weaker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chemicals, autos push down Canada producer prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.