* GM says EPA gives Volt 60 mpg rating in combined driving * Volt rated for 93 mpg equivalent in electric drive * Combined mileage tops Toyota Prius DETROIT, Nov 24 (Reuters) - General Motors Co said on Wednesday its Chevy Volt plug-in hybrid will carry an overall fuel economy rating of 60 miles per gallon, topping the Toyota Prius, the long-time fuel economy leader. GM has begun to assemble the long-awaited Volt at a Detroit-area factory, with initial sales expected for December. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chevy Volt tops Prius for EPA fuel economy rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.