(Adds details, quotes from third paragraph) SANTIAGO, Chile, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Sudamericana de Vapores , Chile's largest shipping company, said on Thursday net profit in the first nine months of the year rose 43 percent compared to the same period last year, to $148.6 million. Vapores, controlled by the economic group headed by Ricardo Claro, said revenue rose 47.5 percent to $2.869 billion in the same period, due both to increases in cargo traffic and in fees. The company's operating ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Chile's Vapores Jan-Sept net profit jumps 43 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.