(Adds details) SHANGHAI/BEIJING, Jan 30 (Reuters) - China will allow auto financing firms to sell bonds and borrow from the domestic interbank market under revised rules which could help speed up the development of the struggling auto loan market. Most Chinese and international auto makers, including General Motors and Ford Motor , have set up car financing arms to spur sales in China. Auto financing companies take deposits from their domestic and foreign shareholders and invest in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China allows car finance firms to sell bonds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.