* Wanxiang gets Beijing backing to acquire U.S. battery maker * A123 takeover hinges on U.S. government approval SHANGHAI, Nov 30 (Reuters) - China's government has approved a plan by Wanxiang Group Corp, a major Chinese auto parts maker, to acquire bankrupt U.S. battery maker A123 Systems Inc , although a deal still hinges on the outcome of an auction next month and U.S. government approval. A123, a maker of lithium ion batteries for electric ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China approves Wanxiang plan to buy U.S. battery maker A123" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.