(Adds analysts, industry executive comments, details) * Aug sales helped by Nissan, Toyota resuming China output * Uptrend to continue in Sept, Oct - analysts * Toyota, Nissan, GM see solid sales gain, Mazda lags By Fang Yan and Ken Wills BEIJING, Sept 9 (Reuters) - Car sales in China rose 7.3 percent in August from a year earlier, rebounding steadily from a decline in May as Nissan Motor and its peers resumed production at home and eased a crunch in parts supplies at their China ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China Aug car sales up 7.3 pct as Nissan, Toyota recoup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.