* Auto stocks unmoved by the removal of tax incentives news * Eyes on profit margins once sale growth slows (Adds analyst quotes and share prices) SHANGHAI/HONG KONG, Dec 29 (Reuters) - China's auto stocks, which were bruised last week by Beijing's policy to limit new car registrations in the capital, were largely calm on Wednesday, shrugging off government confirmation of an end to tax incentives for small cars. Top automaker SAIC Motor Corp Ltd was flat on Wednesday morning in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China auto shares calm on end of tax incentive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642