(Adds details, car sales) SHANGHAI, May 20 (Reuters) - Brilliance China Automotive Holdings said on Tuesday its minivan joint venture increased sales by 30 percent year on year in the first four months of 2003. It sold 25,000 minivans between January and April, spokesman Jason Yang told Reuters. Sales topped 8,000 in April, a new record, he added. Brilliance makes minivans and cars in a 51-percent-owned joint venture with Shenyang Jinbei Automotive . "We also sold 11,000 Zhonghua ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China Brilliance Jan-Apr minivan sales up 30 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.