(Recasts, adds quotes, details) SHANGHAI, Aug 18 (Reuters) - China's biggest maker of minivans, Brilliance China Automotive Holdings , said on Monday its mainland joint venture increased sales by 20 percent year on year in the first seven months, keeping pace with brisk economic growth. It sold 42,000 minivans between January and July at a 51-percent owned joint venture with Shenyang Jinbei Automotive , the companies said. "The venture now controls more than 50 percent of the minivan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China Brilliance minvan sales rise, cuts prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.