(Adds executive comments) By Alison Leung HONG KONG, Sept 23 (Reuters) - The Chinese autos partner of Germany's BMW AG skidded into the red in the first half of 2005 as sales and prices fell and as it took a big asset impairment charge. But the company, Brilliance China Automotive Holdings Ltd. , said the second half should be better as it rolls out new models, including a new BMW 3 series. Brilliance said it made a net loss of 299 million yuan ($37 million) compared with a profit of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-China cars firm Brilliance H1 in the red" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642