* Chinese appeal highlights tensions in industrial trade * Trade powers attempt to break impasse in Doha talks * Tyres tariffs were requested by U.S. steelworkers union (Adds detail, background, no comment from U.S., China) Juliane von Reppert-Bismarck GENEVA, May 24 (Reuters) - China appealed a ruling by the World Trade Organization on Tuesday, insisting the United States flouted international trade rules when it imposed trade barriers on car tyres imported from China, a WTO ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1- China challenges WTO ruling on U.S tyre tariffs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.